Welcome to the Creative Team Blog for Inspired Designs: Digital Designs By Crystal Sweeney.


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Free stuff!

Hey everyone!
First off: sorry for the delay. This is Suzan here with my very first blog post as CT member for Crystal: YIKES! (Better said: my very first blog post as CT member ever) I am very happy to be on Crystal's team and to be able to work with her fabulous designs and with a great bunch of girls. This week, Crystal launched a kit for the Color Splash at Sunshine Studio Scraps called Life is but a dream. It's so gorgeous, I am absolutely in love with the color pallette the designers worked with this month. You can check out Crystal's kit here and she has made templates to go with it as well :) You can find those here And below you see a preview of the kit.

Now on to the good stuff ;) I made a QP for you using this beautiful kit. All you have to do is add photos, a title and, if you want, journaling and you're done! Easy as that!
Here's a preview:

You can download it here and if you download: leave us some love :) We all LOVE to read your comments.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete