Welcome to the Creative Team Blog for Inspired Designs: Digital Designs By Crystal Sweeney.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordart Wednesday!!!

Hi all! Laura here with your word art freebie!!! I was so excited when Crystal asked me to make word art for you all. There will be a word art freebie every Wednesday so make sure you check back ever week! Today I'm giving away a freebie that coordinates with  Goodnight Sweetheart! Have you headed over and pick up that jem of a kit. If not you can grab it here. Enjoy!



The image is link or you can grab it here.


3 comments:

  1. How cute, thank you! But when I download the file, it says it is invalid when I try to unzip it.

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this-thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete